Friday, December 28, 2012

Melted - Scent Appeal / Goldilocks

Goldilocks - 'Rolled oats swirled with caramel, spiced subtly with hints of nutmeg and cinnamon, sugared with raw syrup, while sitting on a faint woodsy patchouli base.'

In my original cold sniff thoughts on this one back when I first got it, I had quite liked it.  I'd thought it was sweet yet kind of spicy, and almost perfume-y, sort of sophisticated.  It seemed promising.  Wellllllll . . . 

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and got zero scent (and obviously zero throw).  I sniffed it again after it had gone through and entire tea light (about four hours) and cooled/hardened again, and I detect a very light patchouli-perfume type scent but that's it.  Bummer.

Ah well, I took a chance with this one ... I'm not a woodsy or patchouli fan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment