Monday, December 24, 2012

Melted - Scent Appeal / Lemon Noel

Lemon Noel - [no description]

This one was so yummy!  I don't know how this compares to versions from other vendors but from Scent Appeal, it is awesome.  I melted the entire 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had nearly immediate scent throughout the room..I'm not sure what the lemon part of this blend, if it's just a basic lemon or what, but the Noel part is a dupe for Bath & Body Works ever popular Vanilla Bean Noel scent.  You get the lemon note right away in this, and that vanilla mixture comes racing quickly after it.  You could say the lemon brightens the Noel, or you could say the Noel warms and sweetens the lemon.  It's a warm, creamy scent, sweet and comfy, but with that slight burst of sunshine from the lemon.  Soooo yummy.

The scent and throw on this were nice and strong.  I could smell it throughout the downstairs of my house, nice and strong but not overwhelming.  Hubby and I left for a while and when we came back, I could smell this immediately upon entering the back door of the house.  I love when that happens.

This one was a winner!

2 comments:

  1. Super excited to try this one now. Will melt the CFTKR version too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does Front Porch have this scent? Seems like I have it coming from both Front Porch AND Sweet Fixations. This one was so good though, I might have to break my New Year Crackdown and go get more.

      ~Deb

      Delete