Saturday, January 5, 2013

50 Cent Tarts??

Heads up!

I heard that Walmart has the Better Homes & Garden tarts on sale for FIFTY CENTS!  I didn't find out about this until after I was already back from doing my shopping.  Doh!  While in the store this morning, I did pause to look at the huge amount of Christmas scents that are still there, but I didn't get any or bother to check prices.

Another heads up . . . I think most stores still have the price showing at $2.00, but if you find one of those price checker scanners that are located throughout the store, you can find out if they are actually marked down or not.  A couple weeks ago when I heard they'd gone on sale for a $1.00, the display still said $2.00 but the scanner showed they were indeed only $1.00.  Soooooo, if you go and see a big $2.00 price, check into it anyway.  Fifty cents for these tarts is crazy awesome!  

(I've heard some people say the non-Christmas scents are also on sale, but I have not checked on those.)

4 comments:

  1. What what WHAT!? Wow! Might have to make another trip! Have you meandered out there to check what they have? I went to the Walmart closest to me...nothing good. BOO! Another trip to a different store might be in order. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was there this morning, my store still had TONS of a huge variety of Christmas scents. I saw the Chocolate Peppermint Truffles scent I love but didn't grab any because I have orders coming in, and because I'm trying not to buy things. But when I got home and saw they are only (possibly) 50cents, I was kicking myself big time.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This happened to me too!! I grabbed a whole bunch of the wax cubes, and only about 2/3rds were actually on clearance! The ones with "holiday" or anything like that was $1...but the cinnamon stick was regular price! :(

    Glad i wasn't the only one! But $.50.....I gotta check that out!
    -Kari Ann-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I checked the price first with the scanner so I knew for sure the ones I had were indeed $1.00.

      I don't know when I'll get back to town and I really don't need any more tarts but for 50cents ... maybe!

      ~Deb

      Delete