Thursday, January 24, 2013

Melted - Front Porch Candle Co. / Blackberry Marshmallow Butter Jam Cookies

Blackberry Marshmallow Butter Jam Cookies - [no description available]

Mouthful of a name, huh?  Despite taking all day just to say the name, I really liked this one.  It had that sort of cheesecake note in there that we discussed in the Lemon Cookies post, so I know now that it must be from the 'cookie' part.  This reminded me almost of berry mousse type scents that are out there.  There was a nice dark, rich berry note to this, and it was all wrapped up in a sweet, creamy note that made it slightly warmer, and not so summer-fruity.

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent with medium-strong throw.  You could really tell there was something melting but it wasn't overpowering at all.  I smelled it easily in the room my warmer is in, and a little bit lighter throughout the rest of the downstairs.  It was giving off scent as soon as it hit the warmer, stayed strong right till the end of one tea light burn (about four hours).  I could probably get another melt out of this.

Very nice one!

9 comments:

  1. That sounds yummy! Can you believe I've never tried any blackberry butter cookie blends? I'm not sure why, I really need to because they sound fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the regular Blackberry Butter Jam Cookies but have not melted it yet. (That's a funny name when you look at it. Shouldn't the 'butter' and 'jam' be switched around?)

    I don't think I've had many blackberry scents in general. I mean, I wouldn't know what the heck a blackberry smelled like. But yeah, this one was yummy!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought that too, that the butter and jam should be switched!

      I haven't tried the Marshmallow version but the regualr BBJC smells gooood.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to melting it!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Pic makes me want to sniff the screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean you don't have one of the new scratch-n-sniff screens? Best Buy had a great deal on them just before Christmas! :P

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Son of a--

      I miss all the good deals.

      Delete
  4. Reading the title of this candle is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete