Thursday, January 24, 2013

Melted - Front Porch Candle Co. / Sugary Marshmallow

Sugary Marshmallow - [no description available]

I'm pretty sure the 'Sugary' in this is Warm Vanilla & Sweet Sugar, which is Front Porch's dupe for Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath & Body Works.  I like that B&BW scent, and I like Front Porch's marshmallow scent, so it's no surprise that I liked this one.  It was a lighter scent, very pretty, with that slight perfume note from the musk in the dupe.  This is a sweet scent, not at all warm and gooey from marshmallow.  It was a light scent too, just something soft and nice in the air.

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and while the scent itself was light, the throw was pretty strong.  I detected the shy loveliness of this scent throughout most of the downstairs of the house.  Again, it was one of those subtle scents, where the house smells nice but you don't really know that it's from scented wax.  It would have been nice to smell it a bit more but sometimes lighter is better.

I liked this one.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh that sounds delish too! I bet the combo of these two is fantastic. One day when I decide to place another order with them, hopefully they'll have it available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was indeed nice, but light. I don't melt tarts in the bedroom but I wonder how this would be.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this. It looks delicious x

    ReplyDelete