Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Melted - Ten Digit Creations / Cafe Vienna

Cafe Vienna - 'Coffee sweetened with vanilla, caramel, and brown sugar.'

Love me some coffee scents!  And this one is yummy!  Ohhh, just a really rich, full coffee scent without that bitter note, and deliciously sweetened by the ooey gooey caramel.  And you do get the caramel notes, not just some sweetness in a coffee scent. 

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a good strong scent throw.  Coffee scents usually are strong anyway, but with the iffy throw from the first two Ten Digits tarts I tried, I was just relieved that this one performed normally.  I could very easily smell this throughout the downstairs of my house, even drifting upstairs.  When I had left the house for a bit and come back in, I could smell this as soon as I opened the back door.  That's the kind of tart I like.

Loved this one!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good one! Coffee scents can be hit or miss (SKUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) for me so I am glad you've found a nice one. I have been thinking about ordering from TDC again, I'll add this to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coffee scents. I don't drink coffee but love the smell of it. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely! I just got a bunch of scent shots from Streetman, including I think every coffee scent she does. Have only had a chance to melt Juan's Burro Ride so far and liked it a lot--nice throw and it lingered all day. TDC is on my list to try as soon as my ban ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried Streetman yet. One of these days I might get around to it, hehe.

      ~Deb

      Delete