Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Better Homes & Gardens / Scentsationals

Just noticed a post from Scentsationals on Facebook stating that new spring scents will be available in the next few weeks, including . . .

From Scentsationals:
  • Coffee Cake Swirl
  • Raspberry Fizz
  • Tropical Fiesta
  • Illusion
And from Better Homes & Gardens:
  • White Suede Driftwood
  • Sun-kissed Tulips
  • Blackberry Limeade
  • Tropical Pina Colada
Woohoo!  I will definitely be checking for these whenever I'm at Walmart.

*** UPDATE (Feb. 16) ***
I did see some of these new ones at my Walmart this morning. They were in the process of totally redoing and restocking the whole candle/tart aisle so they might have added even more after I left the area. They had a large end display with a big red 'Clearance' sign, mainly the last remains of the holiday scents. I do not know how much those cost now, didn't bother to check. But over in the regular tarts section I did see Grapefruit Melon Sage, which is not in the above list but I don't remember seeing this one before. From the list I saw . . .
  • White Suede Driftwood - smelled interesting, sort of woody cologney mixed but kind of soft, possibly a very faint smoky note.
  • Tropical Pina Colada - typical coconut, tropical smell.
  • Raspberry Fizz - *very* effervescent with a fruity background
  • Tropical Fiesta - listed passionfruit and guava on the label, reminded me of mango
  • Illusion - label said something about cedar, musk, "and mystery."  Surprisingly light scent, I didn't get much from it, maybe something sort of cologne-ish.
I did not buy any of these yet because none really grabbed my attention, and I really want to try those new Febreze tarts from my other post instead.

8 comments:

  1. Those all sound good! After my wax ban, I also want to pick up some of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what Illusion will be, and I wonder if these will be at my store. I still haven't seen the White Birch one, or anything new lately. Boo!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Blackberry limeade sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until my Wal-Mart gets the new ones in stock. I'm dying to try the Coffee Cake one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some of these news in my store today. I've update the post above with some comments on the scents.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't see the feebreze tarts but I did see all of the scentsationals and better homes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so upset my absolute favorite is grapefruitmelon sage but I cannot find it in any local walmart within an hour.I paid two dollars and on amazon they want 8.95.wow ridiculous anyone know where to find this scent thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever seen that one around here, but I'll keep my eyes open. Is it an older one?

      ~Deb

      Delete