- Coffee Cake Swirl
- Raspberry Fizz
- Tropical Fiesta
- White Suede Driftwood
- Sun-kissed Tulips
- Blackberry Limeade
- Tropical Pina Colada
*** UPDATE (Feb. 16) ***
I did see some of these new ones at my Walmart this morning. They were in the process of totally redoing and restocking the whole candle/tart aisle so they might have added even more after I left the area. They had a large end display with a big red 'Clearance' sign, mainly the last remains of the holiday scents. I do not know how much those cost now, didn't bother to check. But over in the regular tarts section I did see Grapefruit Melon Sage, which is not in the above list but I don't remember seeing this one before. From the list I saw . . .
- White Suede Driftwood - smelled interesting, sort of woody cologney mixed but kind of soft, possibly a very faint smoky note.
- Tropical Pina Colada - typical coconut, tropical smell.
- Raspberry Fizz - *very* effervescent with a fruity background
- Tropical Fiesta - listed passionfruit and guava on the label, reminded me of mango
- Illusion - label said something about cedar, musk, "and mystery." Surprisingly light scent, I didn't get much from it, maybe something sort of cologne-ish.