Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let's Discuss . . .

 Ryan Phillippe


When I saw that totally dorky movie called MacGruber a while ago, I loved Ryan and decided if they ever make a biopic about U2, he should play Larry Mullen, Jr.  Then I kinda forgot about him.  For whatever reason though now, I'm all about Ryan Phillippe.  In my nattering post the other day where I mentioned my weird dreams and thought it was younger Cary Elwes . . . ?  Nope.  I now think it was Ryan that I was trying to place.  And as I'm re-reading the book Embrace, Ryan has suddenly become my mental image of the character Phoenix.

Discuss . . .


11 comments:

  1. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...hot, but I've heard he's sort of a dick in real life. Boy....his eyes.... *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems I've heard that too but have not investigated.

      Have you seen many of his movies? I saw Cruel Intentions several years ago but don't remember him enough. I think I need to watch whatever else he's been in.

      *swoon* indeed!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. He's super hot. I remember him from Cruel Intentions...and Crash, I think. Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard about Crash but have not seen it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Larry Mullen Jr. is my biggest rock star crush! I think RP would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larry could probably play himself since he looks about the same as he did 20 years ago. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. I like this photo of him for the somewhat evil guy in your dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, cool, but the guy in my dream looked more harmless like Ryan looks in the pics above.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  5. Uhhl, I find the pic Jean posted most drool-worthy of all of them.

    I concur on him playing young Larry.

    Though yeah, now that we know Larry's been acting (?!?), he could play himself, just with some cleverly hidden duct tape pulling back his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine old/current Bono playing young Bono and recapturing things like Body By Bono? LOL!!!

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Oh God! That wouldn't come out well!

      Would he wear wigs? LOL

      Delete