Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Blue Hawaii

Blue Hawaii - ‘Tropical fruity drink with juicy orange, pineapple, lemon, cherries, rum, and coconut.

I’ve had this one before and love it. It’s very tropical, heavy on the coconut. The sweetness of the other fruits add a sort of brightness but I don’t really detect any one of them specifically. The cherry and rum make themselves known but in the end I’d say this falls mainly into a coconut scent category.

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and it was STRONG!!  Casey's room is upstairs and he said he could smell it up there even with the door closed.  The scent did not fade at all by the end of one tea light (4 hours) so this will easily get another melt, possibly even two.  Melting only half at a time probably would have been just fine.

This is a fun scent that I would definitely order again.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh!!!! I need to melt my Blue Hawaiian ASAP!!! Sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do! I'm curious to see what you think of it.

      ~Deb

      Delete