Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Butter Brickle Crunch

Butter Brickle Crunch - ‘Vermont maple, toffee bits, and creamy butter.
 
I've had this one before and it's one of my favorites.  It reminds me of Butterscotch Maple Cream (from Better Homes & Gardens/Walmart) but is a bit more warm and creamy.  This is not a maple syrup scent ... I know there a lot of people who stay far away from maple scents.  No, this is much more toffee-like, almost butterscotch-y.  It's sweet and yummy and fun!
 
I melted the entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and was greeted with immediate strong scent and throw.  This is another one that seems to drift to all corners of my big old farmhouse.  After the initial burst of really strong scent it settles down to a very nice medium-strong scent.  Because it is quite sweet, the somewhat lighter scent is pleasant.  And as I'm consistently finding, melting just half of this tart probably would have been enough.  Someday I'll learn!
 
I would definitely order this one again.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, hello, stranger! I was surprised when I finally noticed you had a new blog. How have you been????

      And it is most definitely delish. Are you still into wax and fun things? You should try this one!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Indeed. You should try it. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete