Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Honey I Washed The Kids

Honey I Washed The Kids - ‘Top notes of honey drizzled over toffee with a soft white musk background. Lush type.'

I don't know why I keep trying this scent.  I must keep thinking that the toffee will make everything better, but there really isn't much of a toffee note at all.  The honey makes it like a sweet floral, and combining it with musk makes it perfume-y.  I'm just not a fan of this type of scent.

Melting this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer gave a medium scent and throw.  Even so, because it was a scent I just didn't prefer, even the medium amount was too much and I blew out the candle after about an hour.  It did travel lightly into adjacent rooms in that time, so I'm sure if you like this scent, this tart would be great for you.

While this scent might be okay in bath and body products, I just don't like it for home fragrance.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the bath & body product scents I actually like in tart form! Haven't tried the one from Sweet Fixations though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd probably like it. Place an order! You stash is looking a little small these days ...

      ~Deb

      Delete