Sunday, March 31, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Vanilla Crunch Cupcake

Vanilla Crunch Cupcake - ‘(SF Blend) Buttery toffee topped with crunch cuts
and baked into freshly made cake.’

Oh.Em.Gee ... this scent is amazing.  LOVE it!  Nothing new or unique, but just a wonderful cake scent.  You get a warm and sweet cake note, like a white cake, and you get what seems like the buttercream frosting note even though the description doesn't mention anything like that.  It could just be such a true fresh baked cake scent that your mind it tricked into thinking the frosting is there too.  It's a happy, comforting scent.  

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had perfect scent and throw throughout the house.  It was plenty strong enough to to know there was something melting, and it was easily recognizable as cake so it was well received.  I had this one going while I was making supper last night and it totally seemed like there was a cake in the oven.  The scent stayed strong from beginning to end of one tea light melt (4 hours) so I know there is plenty more life in it.  I could still smell light traces of it well into the night, long after it had stopped melting.  Just a super, super tart.

I will absolutely be ordering more of this one!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so good and so simple. I think it would be good to have on hand for those days when you just aren't in the mood for anything fancy. Would probably be good for blending too, but I don't get into that myself.

      ~Deb

      Delete