The scent is soooo yummy on this little guy! You get the sort of sweet, Lemonheads type lemon, but you also get the slightly warm and soft cake note.
Love love love both of these scents!
Speaking of Scentsationals tarts, I'll do a quick list of the others I saw in that end display. I don't think these are really 'new' but some of them are new to my store. I sniffed those that I'd not seen before, but did not take any thorough notes or anything. I think the Walmart people think I'm weird for all the time I spent sniffing and jotting down tart names. LOL!
Anyway, the list . . .
- Rise & Shine (sort of a warm spiced orange, not a bright zippy orange)
- Rhubarb Crumble
- Vanilla Bean
- Tropical Fiesta (passionfruit and guava)
- Fresh Air
- Sweet Pea
- Mandarin Mango Madness
- Coffee Cake Swirl (sugary cinnamon first, with cake note in background)
- Black Raspberry Vanilla
- Strawberries & Cream
- Calypso Sands (floral, honeydew, and "light breeze")
- Faded Denim (sort of a soft musk and cotton or laundry scent)
- Lemon Chiffon (LOVE!)
- Sunlit Meadows (citrus, florals, musk - sort of sweet and musky, nice)
- Coconut Macaroon (super yummy coconut and cake notes)
- Rain Kissed
- Ginger Peach
- Vanilla Woods (oak leaves, vanilla - interesting, might try this one)
- Citrus Cilantro
- Raspberry Fizz
So anyway, I'm obvious all into lemon scents these days. What are YOU into at the moment?