Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Almond Rum Cake

Almond Rum Cake - ‘Yummy cake with chopped almonds, vanilla extract, dark rum, and vanilla.

Love this one!  The almond note is quite strong, quite cherry-like, but there is a nice warm rum note cozying up with it, and a super yummy cake note softens and sweetens it all.  It's similar to a pound cake type scent, as opposed to a birthday cake or cupcake type.

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and got awesome scent and throw.  I could smell this all over the house.  It was very noticeable, yet still easy to handle ... not overwhelming or headache inducing.  And long lasting too.  After one tea light burn (4 hours) there is plenty of scent left in this bugger.  I like that!

This one is going on my Would Definitely Reorder list.

No comments:

Post a Comment