Friday, April 5, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Beach Retreat

Beach Retreat - ‘(SF Blend) Juicy fresh pineapple blended with creamy coconut.

This was a really nice scent!  It was a fairly equal blend, both the pineapple and coconut making themselves known, although at times the pineapple was stronger.  Not a whole lot to be said about this.  It was bright and cheerful and summery.

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a strong throw, with the scent itself being on a more medium level.  I could smell it all over the downstairs of my house but it was not a heavy scent filling the air.  It was enough to easily know it was there, but not so much that anyone would be overwhelmed by it.  Very nice for these days that are finally starting to warm up for us, allowing us to crack open some window and get some freshness into the house.

I would order this one again.

5 comments:

  1. Are you ready for summer? I can't tell. :P

    Pineapple and coconut are like a match made in heaven, so glad you liked this one! Sometimes you want a nice scent that doesn't choke you out, you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really a summer person ... don't like heat or bugs or stuff like that ... but my lord, after this neverending winter we're having, heck yeah bring on summer!

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. If you add sand, children, crowds, and people to the list, I hate summer, too! ;)

      Delete
  2. You two are really funny. I love summer!

    Deb, glad to hear you enjoyed this one too. It sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You live in California ... you HAVE to love summer.

      ~Deb

      Delete