Friday, April 5, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Berry Creme Noel

Berry Crème Noel - ‘(SF Blend) Sugary berries topped with vanilla caramel glaze
and a dash of Vanilla Bean Noel.

This reminds me of the Wildberry Mousse type scents that are quite popular, and that I'm only mildly a fan of.  It is a sweet berry scent, with a very heavy blanket of rich vanilla.  There is something almost smothering about the 'mousse' type scents.  I don't know how to describe it but wax geeks like me probably know what I mean.  This one isn't as bad as a true 'mousse' scent though.  Even though it's berries, this sort of strikes me as a winter scent because it's warm and 'heavy.'

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a nice strong scent.  I could easily smell it in rooms adjacent to where the warmer was.  It was quite rich, maybe not good for around those sensitive to scents.

I liked this but would not be in a hurry to order it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment