Monday, April 1, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Blueberry French Toast

Blueberry French Toast - ‘(SF Blend) Delicious blueberries and French toast.

This is another warm and yummy scent.  When I started melting this I got an immediate, strong blueberry note.  At first it seemed like more of a blueberry muffin scent but as it melted more it became more of the bread note that it really is.  It took a while for some soft cinnamon notes to poke through.  Well into the melt, this was a delicious scent.  At times it almost seemed like hints of syrup were in there but the description for Sweet Fixations' French Toast does not include any mention of syrup so maybe it's just a trick of the mind.

Melting this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer, I got a nice strong scent and throw.  It was not chokingly strong but you could easily smell it throughout the house.  It did take a while for the full mix of notes to bloom, but once they did it was a very nice scent.

While this was pleasant enough, I don't know if I'd order it again simply because I don't think I'm big on blueberry scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment