Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Butterscotch Ice Cream

Butterscotch Ice Cream - ‘Butterscotch, vanilla ice cream, topped with nutty pecans.

Love!  Butterscotch is one of my favorite scents in home fragrance. I used to think maple and/or caramel were my favorite but I'm realizing that no, it's butterscotch that I love.  This is creamy from the vanilla ice cream but is still pretty much a straight up butterscotch scent.  There is a bit of a nutty note wrapped softly among the sweet yumminess.

This is strong and long lasting too.  Melting this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer gave me strong scent and medium-strong throw.  The scent was fabulous in the room the warmer was in and did carry pleasantly into the next room, but beyond that it was only lightly noticeable.  After one tea light burn (4 hours) there was still plenty of scent so I put through another tea light burn later in the day ... and there was still plenty of scent left even after that.

I will reorder this one for sure!

4 comments:

  1. STOOOOP posting about Sweet Fixations!!! I'll have to make an order soon!! :P
    I want to try this one. It sounds so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - You'll be happy to know I only have 14 more (I think?) scents and then my big Sweet Fixations stash is gone.

      I'm looking forward to your SF haul post! :P

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I've got this one, too, but can't find my SF tarts anywhere! >:O
    PS: all your super sweet scents are making me hungry. Again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember when I was helping you move and I said "I'll carry this box...."??

      ~Deb

      Delete