Sunday, April 14, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Flip Flops

Flip Flops - ‘Tropical vanilla scent with creamy coconut.

Of all the summery coconut blend scents I've had in this big Sweet Fixations order, this is my least favorite.  I like both coconut and vanilla, and at times this seemed stronger on the coconut note, then other times it seemed stronger on the vanilla . . . but something about it just didn't work for me.  There was a sort of an underlying bitter or harsh note that just bothered more and more as time went on.  It was not a bad scent though!  It's not like it was some gross thing.  It just was not a favorite for me.

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and got a medium-strong scent and throw.  I could smell it easily in the room the warmer was in, and could easily pick of lighter hints of it in other rooms.

I probably would not order this one again just because there are other coconut scents I enjoy more.

2 comments:

  1. I got my order last week and am really pleased so far. Melted Fairy Dust and Yellow Polka Dot Bikini over the weekend and liked both a lot. I think they still have enough oomph to last through another tea light as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Sweet Fixations orders! I only have a few left from my big order. Not sure if I want to place another order there right away or try some other places for fun first.

      ~Deb

      Delete