Friday, April 5, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Lemon Fluff

Lemon Fluff - ‘(SF Blend) Sweet and sour lemons blended with marshmallow.’ 

Loved this one!  And that's not surprising because it's very similar to Front Porch's Lemon Marshmallow, which I love.  I think Front Porch's might be a bit 'deeper' though.  This is a lemon scent first and foremost, but that marshmallow sort of softens it.  Just a really bright, yummy, awesome scent!

Melting this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer gave me nice strong scent and great throw.  I could smell this everywhere in the downstairs of my house, and if I had checked upstairs while it was melting I'm pretty sure I would have smelled it up there too.

I will absolutely order this again.  And if you can't find Lemon Marshmallow in stock at Front Porch, I'm sure this can fill in as a suitable substitute.

4 comments:

  1. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm, lemon fluff.....*buys 1093701294 tarts of this scent*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all? Glad you left a few for the rest of us. :P

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. You're making me want to place a SF order and I'm on a no buy! I want to try all the ones you've review lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dooooooo it. Orrrrrrrderrrrrrr. What's the difference if you buy now or a month from now? Doooo it.

      And let me know what you got. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete