Thursday, April 18, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Lemon Noel

Lemon Noel - ‘(SF Blend) Refreshing lemons and Vanilla Bean Noel.’
[VBN = buttery vanilla, cookie, and caramel]

This reminds me of all the lemon marshmallow/cookie type scents I've had during my lemon kick.  Mainly a lemon scent, the vanilla warms and softens it.  While I don't get any specific cookie or caramel notes, I think it all works together to make this a very nice bakery lemon scent.

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and got a strong scent and throw.  It was deliciously strong in the room the warmer is in but I could also easily smell it throughout the whole downstairs of the house, and even lightly upstairs.  And the scent stayed strong and consistent all the way through the tea light (4 hours), so I'm sure I'd be able to get another melt out of this one.

Definite winner!

4 comments:

  1. Aaah Lemon Noel is one of my favorite scent from any vendor ! I might try it from SF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love lemon scents! The vanilla sounds like a nice compliment to it. I'm always trying to find a way to extend lemon scents into winter....maybe a possibility? I'm becoming more and more of a seasonal burner....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a very seasonal burner! Yeah, I think this type would be a good way to keep lemon pleasing into fall and winter ... it does have a bit more warmth to it, not so bright and perky on the lemon.

      ~Deb

      Delete