Monday, April 15, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Summer Days

Summer Days - ‘(SF Blend) Creamy coconut and fresh apple.

I think I've now tried almost every coconut combination Sweet Fixations has . . . LOL!  Coconut with apple sounded quite interesting, so while I usually prefer my apple scents in the fall, I just had to try this one.  This is mainly an apple scent, bright and juicy and happy.  There are hints of coconut, just something sort of warm and sweet against that perky apple . . . but it is really an apple scent.

Melting this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer I was greeted with an immediate STRONG scent of apple.  At first I was thinking 'Whoa, I can't handle this,' but I let it go and within the first 30-45 minutes or so it settled down into a medium-strong scent with more the of the coconut hints coming through.  It had a strong throw, could smell it pretty much everywhere in the house, but on a lighter medium scent level in rooms other than where the warmer was located.  The longer it melted, the more the coconut seemed to emerge.

An interesting scent but I think I still prefer apple scents in the fall, and with a bit of spice.

2 comments:

  1. Apple and coconut?! Strange! Sounds interesting enough to buy though...stupid wax ban... *grumble*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know you want to place an order. You know you want to. You know you want to try the apple-coconut combo. You know you do.

      :P

      ~Deb

      Delete