Friday, May 31, 2013

Melted - Scentsationals / Coconut Macaroon

This Coconut Macaroon scent is gooooooood goodgoodgood.  It is not a tropical, summery scent, as coconut scents often tend to be.  No, this is more of a toasted coconut, a bakery scent.  There is a cookie note, and warmth, and sweetness ... all mixed with that coconut.  At times I was almost thinking there were a faint spice note but then I'd think no, it's more like the toasted note, or the crisp cookie edge note.  Whatever it really is, this is one yummy scent.

I melted two cubes (about .8 oz.) in my tea light warmer and had strong scent and throw.  And lasting power.  I'm on my second tea light burn right now and it's just as strong as when the first melt started.  (A tea light lasts about four hours.)  The scent is easily noticeable throughout the whole downstairs of the house but it is not so strong that it's choking or 'too much.'

I would buy more of this if I saw it again.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so lovely, I've got to get my hands on some of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ladies, you both need to get this. I only grabbed the one pack when I saw them and now I don't see any more at my store. If I ever do finally place an order from the Scentsationals website, this will have to be in it. hehe

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete