Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Melted - My Pink Dreams / Butter Maple Oats & Honey

Buttered Maple Oats & Honey - 'This fragrance has top notes of oatmeal and sweet cream butter, middle notes of cinnamon, raisins, and honey, and sits on dry base notes of vanilla, brown sugar, and maple.'
 
On cold sniff this was a very nice scent, sort of warm and cozy, and reminding me of fall in some weird way.  Melted though, well, there was almost nothing.  Only if a breeze came through the window and carried the little bit of scent to me did I actually smell anything, and even then it was light.  The tiny bit I could smell was nice, very much an oatmeal scent, hints of saltiness, and just a teeny bit of sweetness but not recognizable as maple or honey.
 
I melted this entire 2 oz. tart in my tea light warmer, and as mentioned, had no scent throw at all, and barely any scent period.
 
Bummer.

4 comments:

  1. aww, that is too bad. anytime buttered and maple are in the same sentence, my expectations are instantly high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm usually all about maple but this one just couldn't do it. As we've said before though, at least it only cost a quarter.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. That stinks...this one sounded so nice. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, big bummer on this one.

      ~Deb

      Delete