Friday, June 28, 2013

Melted - My Pink Dreams / Chai Tea

Chai Tea - 'A very complex fragrance! Our chai tea fragrance begins with top notes of spicy cinnamon bark and nutmeg; followed with a body of fresh green tea; finished off with the aroma of creamy soy milk.'

Love this scent!  You definitely get the tea notes, and there spice but it's not too harsh or 'sharp,' and throughout all that there is a slight sweet creaminess.  Mmm, just sooo nice!  More vendors need to offer this, and I will have to start keeping my eyes open for it.

I melted this entire 2 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a medium strength scent.  It's a lot stronger than some of the previous tarts from My Pink Dreams that I've had, but it's still on the lighter side.  I can smell it easily in the room the warmer is, but only slightly in adjacent rooms.  Still this is such a nice scent that I'm considering going back and seeing if she has any left.  And if they're still only 25cents (?!?!) I will scoop them all up!

3 comments:

  1. You're right, there aren't as many chai tea scents out there as you'd think there'd be. Weird. My Pink Dreams stuff seems to be turning out well, especially for the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I see chai scents and think 'Ooh, gotta get it,' but then always seem to skip it for something else. That will have to change now. hehe

      I went back to her Etsy shop immediately after posting this but it's closed at the moment while she's on vacation.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I love chai scents as well, it's hard to find a really good scent. Also, yeah, she's on vacation, I noticed that! I'd like to try this. :D

    ReplyDelete