Thursday, June 27, 2013

Melted - My Pink Dreams / Hazelnut Coffee

Hazelnut Coffee - 'Hazelnut Coffee: An aroma of freshly brewed Arabica coffee beans combined with creamy vanilla with a base note of nutty hazelnuts.'

This is a nice coffee scent, sort of mild which would please those who don't like the strong bitter notes.  There is a strong creamy nuttiness to this one, with the coffee much softer in the blend.

I melted this whole 2 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and found it to be one of those weird behavior ones.  It took forever to get any scent from it while it was melting and then it was barely there.  I would get a light hint of it if the air around the warmer was stirred up but otherwise nothing.  I did notice I seemed to catch the faint scent more the longer into the melt it got.  And then, after I'd left the house to do some errands and then came back home, I could smell it ... although lightly ... as soon as I walked in the back door.  Since then I have been able to smell it on a light-to-medium level in the room the warmer is in, and lightly in other rooms.  Soooo, I don't know if it really kicked in after a while or if my nose just needed to step away for a bit, but in the end this one was ok.  Sill light, but not the total dud it started out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment