Friday, June 21, 2013

Melted - My Pink Dreams / Orange Juice Cake

Orange Juice Cake - 'The aroma of buttery pound cake with orange zests,
with base notes of vanilla, coconut, and caramel.'

This is a sweet bakery scent, very nice.  There is a vanilla creaminess, a definite sweet cake note, and a bright note from the orange.  It's still a sort of warm bakery scent, but it's fun and yummy.

I melted this entire 2 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent in the room the warmer was in.  The scent throw did carry this into adjacent rooms but it was light, almost like a barely there background scent.

Loved the scent but wish it had been a bit stronger.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely! Glad this had a good throw, too! Orange Juice Cake sounds good in real life, too, not just in wax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some orange juice/cakey type scents in my latest big Sweet Fixations order too. We'll see how those do!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete