Saturday, July 20, 2013

Melted - Soap Up / Cookie Crumbs

I can no longer find the description for this Cookie Crumbs scent on the site but it reminds me of sugar cookies.  I said in my haul post, that my initial cold sniff thoughts were that it reminded me of Oreo stuffing.  Whatever it is exactly, it comes across as a very nice, vanilla-y, sugar cookie type scent.  Sadly, it's very light.

I melted this entire 1.5 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and only got a light scent in the general area where my warmer sits.  I did not notice anything beyond that.  What I did smell was delicious . . . I just wish it had been a lot stronger.

2 comments:

  1. Boo for light tarts. Now I want some Oreos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have regular and strawberry Oreos here. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete