Thursday, July 25, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Blue Raspberry Icee

Blue Raspberry Icee- Sweet and tart cold blue raspberry slushie.
 
Smells just like you'd think, just like the icy slushie summer treat it's named for.  This is very much a candy-like, sugar sweet scent . . . maybe too sweet for some people.  There is a fruity, sort of juicy note to it but I wouldn't recognize it as any kind of raspberry.  This is definitely a fun type scent.
I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a nice medium-strong scent.  Probably a good thing it was a more medium strength because of how sweet it was.  I could smell it on a lighter scale in adjacent rooms.

This was a fun one but not something I'd order again.  (I think this was one of hubby's picks.)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I might have to make a run to Target for a blue raspberry icee...delish! Great summer treat. Another medium-strong throw, yay! I want to make another order from SF soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I caught sight of some of her fall/holiday scents when searching for some scent descriptions for posts today, and was all 'Ooooh, I need to order fall stuff!'

      Then I fled the site as fast as I could. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete