Friday, July 26, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Cherry Slushie

Cherry Slushie- Strong, sweet frozen drink. Sweet and tangy cherry.
This one smells just like Kool Aid.  It is very candy/sugary sweet, with a nice cherry note.  Kool Aid is really all I can think of when I smell this.  lol
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and found it to be one of those peculiar scents that seems stronger when you get farther away.  In the area of the warmer I get a medium strength scent, but when I was in an adjacent room it was strong.  This one definitely carried to all corners of the house in varying strengths.

While I did enjoy this playful scent, I probably wouldn't order it again because it's so candy-sweet.  This IS a good summer scent though!

3 comments:

  1. I can't get into cherry scents for some reason! Although I could use a glass of Kool Aid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like some cherry scents, and some are just 'meh' for me. I'd like to find a good cherry cobbler or cherry crisp scent. Know any?

      We have Kool Aid in the fridge right now. I'll pour you a glass. :P

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I'm always a so-so cherry fan, but it's good you got a great throw from this!

    ReplyDelete