Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Creamy Orange

Creamy Orange- Vanilla ice cream, sweet pineapples, oranges, and fruits.

This one was interesting.  I had not looked at the scent description any time recently so when I popped this into the warmer I was thinking it was going to be like a Creamcicle scent.  And yep, as it was melting I was pleased to find this nice, deep, creamy vanilla with bright notes of orange.  But I also noticed that from time to time it almost seemed like a cake note, like it would be one of the juice cake scents I've had recently.  Every version of this scent that my nose picked up was yummy and lovely.  So it was funny to me when I went to get the scent description for this post and it supposedly contains pineapples and other fruits too?  Whatever was going on, it was a nice orange-cream scent somewhere between popcicles and cake.  LOL

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had deep, rich scent in the room the warmer was in, with more medium strength scent in adjacent rooms.  This stayed strong the full four hours of one tea light burn, and still had scent left in but I have not remelted it.

I would probably order this one again.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I get into orange scents for a transitional scent between summer and fall, because orange and clove go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like orange scents any time of year, but now that I'm thinking about it there do seem to be a lot of holiday scents with orange in them.

      Yesterday at work I took a cup of orange juice right off the line and drank it was all 'MMMM! We're running sweet today!' It's amazing how much the taste can vary from batch to batch!

      ~Deb

      Delete