Thursday, July 25, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Lemon Buttercream

Lemon Buttercream - (SF Blend)- 'Lemon juice squeezed into sweet buttercream frosting.'

I plunged my hand into my big box of Sweet Fixations tarts and came up with this one.  Sure, why not?  It's a bright, sunny, summer day and this scent fit perfectly.  This is a very sweet scent, not sickeningly sweet like some candy scents, but very up there on the sweet scale.  The lemon is happy and sweet, more of a bakery lemon than a Pledge/cleaner lemon.  The buttercream adds a nice creaminess, toning down the zing of the lemon a bit, bringing the bakery note into the mix.  This is a verrrrry nice lemon scent!

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a near perfect strong scent.  It was nice and strong in the room the warmer was in, but not overpowering.  It was medium-strong in the rest of the downstairs of the house, easily noticeable lemon notes throughout the house.  When I came into the house from stepping out to the mailbox, I could immediately smell this when I opened the back door.

Love this and would absolutely order it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment