Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Raspberry Lemon Squares

Raspberry Lemon Squares(SF Blend)- Sweet raspberries and tart lemons
baked into a warm buttery crust.
 
Oddly enough, this smelled just like blueberry muffins to me.  There is definitely a 'warm buttery crust' note but it reminded me more of muffins than of crust.  The lighter notes of sweet fruitiness did not strike me at all as either raspberry or lemon.
 
Melting this entire 1 oz. tart, I had medium-strong scent in the room the warmer is in, and lighter scent in adjacent rooms.  I would normally like a stronger scent but since this reminded me of blueberry muffins, and that is not a favorite scent of mine, I was ok with the medium scent from this.
A pleasant enough scent but not at all what I'd expected.  Probably would not order this one again.

4 comments:

  1. Very odd! Raspberry Lemon Squares sounded like it would be really really good. But Blueberry Muffin?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another one that is Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes or something like that. Curious to see if that one will be blueberry-y too. I hope not!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. My small sweet fixations order is oficially on its way! I am really excited Deb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Let me know what you think of them. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete