These super cute pumpkin and leaves are in the scent Autumn Sunset, which is apparently a Scentsy dupe. It's described on the oil supplier's site as 'Apples, pumpkins, fall leaves and warm spices. This is our interpretation of the scent made famous by Scentsy.' This is SUCH an awesome scent for fall. I would even consider placing a Scentsy order to get some of this in wax!
I usually just pour my soap into my plain ol' wooden molds and slice into plain ol' bars. Since tiptoeing back into soap making after my year long hiatus, I've been more willing and wanting to play around with the cutesy silicone molds that had always angered me before. I used to have tons of different molds but sold them all when I went out of business. Kicking myself now! (That one little Jack-o-lantern was the leftovers after filling the main mold, that's why he doesn't match.)
The other scents I will be making are . . .
- Frosted Pumpkin - 'This is our interpretation of the Yankee Candle scent. Notes of creamy pumpkin with ginger and nutmeg blend with vanilla frosting, maple sugar and a hint of citrusy lemon.'
- Cranberry Chutney - 'Yankee candle duplicate. Scent of sweet cranberry chutney with hints of vanilla and spice.' I prefer the Cranberry Spice scent that I used to make over this one, but this is still good.
- Glistening Snow - 'This is our version of Glade's Glistening Snow fragrance. Fresh snow covered bayberries with undertones of cinnamon, clove and peppermint!' Love this! Since I just posted about Glade now coming out with wax melts, I hope they have this one when winter scents roll out.
- Christmas Wishes - 'Warm vanilla sugar cookies, covered in sugary sprinkles, blended with notes of fresh balsam and a kiss of fresh lemon.'
- Christmas Bliss - 'Balsam and pine blended with kisses of warm Christmas spices, holiday flowers and greenery.'
I have several other 'everyday' scents waiting to be made too, but those will wait until after I get these holiday ones made. Sometimes I miss having my Etsy shop.
And then I remember how chaotic my life was in those days . . . LOL