Sunday, August 18, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Lemon Drop Cookies

Lemon Drop Cookies - (SF Blend)- Buttery lemon cookies sprinkled with sugar.
 
This is a nice scent but I get way more cookie than I do lemon.  It's sort of a 'safe' scent, almost generic, like if you just want something mellow or if you have company coming and don't want to assault them with something iffy.
It's also a light scent.  Melting this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer got me a lighter-side-of-medium scent at best.  Again, perfect if you just want something light and, well, safe.

Not sure I would order this one again.

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get through my lemon scents. I have so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found even more lemon scents in my box o' tarts. I haven't been melting much the past couple weeks, and now time for fall scents is right around the corner. I thought I'd be done with all these fruity, summery things by now! Ooops!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Have you decided what fall scents you may order? I have been keeping my eye out for sweet fixations new scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a list of ones I want from Sweet Fixations, and have started browsing Front Porch, but I'm mainly waiting and hoping Walmart gets their BH&G/Scentsationals fall scents soon.

      I still have a bunch of fall/winter leftovers from last year too. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete