Sunday, August 18, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Lemon Pound Cake

Lemon Pound Cake- Lemon baked into a fluffy cake and topped with drizzling sugar glaze.
 
I thought I'd gotten through my lemon scents but when I was digging around in my box of Sweet Fixation tarts, I found a couple more.  Yay for lemon!  This one is really nice, a bakery lemon, slightly more 'cleaner' type lemon than candy type, with a yummy cake note.  There is a sugary note, but there is a sort of warmth to this one that has to come from the pound cake.  Very nice.
I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent and throw.  It was a very nice scent in the air, easily noticeable, but not overpowering.  It was interesting to note that while I could smell this even upstairs in our big old house, it seemed to be a much warmer, cake-ier version of the scent, while closer to the warmer you could pick up more of the lemon notes.

This was a good one that I would order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment