Friday, August 9, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Orange Cuppy Cake

Orange Cuppy Cake - (SF Blend)- Creamy orange cake with a hint of vanilla and frosting.

This one is delish!!  It's very much a cake scent, more like a birthday cake or cupcake and not a pound cake.  The orange adds a nice bit of fruitiness to the scent.  This is a bright and happy bakery scent.

Melting this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer, I had a nice strong scent.  This was very obvious throughout the downstairs of my house, and was still pretty strong even after drifting upstairs too.  But it's a sort of comforting scent, sweet but not overwhelming, so it does fine as a strong scent.

I would absolutely order this one again.

4 comments:

  1. Haven't bought an orange bakery yet. Sounds interesting. I am going to be combing your goodreads list to add some recommendations to my to read list. I have to get reading on the birth house. Maybe during my bath tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sooooo many books on my Goodreads to-read list, and sooooo many on my Amazon Wish List...but they are not the same lists. One of these days I need to match the two up. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. OMG so curious how it actually is in real!! looks so tempting!
    Following you on GFC. Will appreciate if you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I have checked out your blog too. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete