Friday, August 9, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Serendipity Cake

Serendipity Cake - (SF Blend)-Sugary serendipity and birthday cake.
(Note - Serendipity is Sweet vanilla, powdered sugars, sweet cherry, orange citrus and yummy coconut. )
Yummy!  Serendipity is a scent than can be cherry-heavy or coconut-heavy, depending on the vendor.  Sweet Fixations' version leans toward the coconut side, in my opinion.  Serendipity can also be an overwhelmingly sweet scent, but this one is not to that extreme.  It is just a bright, fun, pick-me-up scent that is like sugared fruit.  Adding the cake note to this brings a bit of warmth and bakery to the mix, making it a delicious and welcoming scent for any home.
I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a nice lighter-side-of-strong throw.  It was stronger than a medium, but not as strong as an inyerface scent.  I could smell it very easily throughout the downstairs of the house, and light traces of it even upstairs.

I would definitely order this one again!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh...love Serendipity. This sounds gooooood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gooooood. I wanted to eat it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I like her Serendipity scent, but have only tried the plain and lavender so far. The lavender was pretty sweet, but nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a lavender fan. Sometimes I'll come across a lavender blend I like but usually I'll just skip lavender.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. You are helping me tremendously with my sweet fixations wish list. This one is going on it for sure! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It is a nice one. I'm trying to decide if I want to order one of each of her fall/holiday scents or not. Well, I mean, I *want* to but *should* I?

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. This is one of my favs. from SF! I really need to make another order with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to place a large order of fall/holiday scents but I'm *trying* to wait because she said she would be adding four new scents over the weekend. I don't see them yet...

      ~Deb

      Delete