Friday, August 9, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations - Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth- Sugary butter cookie with sweet frosting, cherries, powdered sugar and candy sprinkles.

This was a nice scent, but kind of on the light side.  I'm not even sure how to describe it beyond a sweet sugar cookie.  There was a yummy cookie note in there, and then it was sweetened up a notch.  It mentions cherries in the description, and while I didn't notice any specific cherry note this was probably what added just the slightest trace of something fruity.  This reminded me of a candy type scent but not extreme on the sugary sweetness.

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a medium scent with a fairly strong throw.  Sometimes the sweeter scents are better if they're not too strong.  I noticed it easily in the room the warmer is in, and on a lighter, more background type level in adjacent rooms.  It was the type of scent that just makes the house smell nice without the heaviness of 'Oh, just sprayed some air freshener, huh?'

This was a gentle but yummy scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment