Thursday, September 19, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Bobbing For Apples

Bobbing For Apples - 'Crunchy toffee chips and apples dripping with buttery caramel.' 

The name of this one confuses me a bit.  Obviously you'd think 'Bobbing For Apples' is an apple scent, but you wouldn't be bobbing for caramel apples, would you?  Hehe, oh well, not important.  

This is a really nice caramel apple scent.  Gotta have caramel apple scents in fall!  It's a wee smidge heavier on the apple, but the caramel is sweet and creamy and makes it absolutely yummy.

I melted half of this scent shot (.6 oz.) in my tea light warmer and was super happy with how strong this bugger was.  Is it just that this particular scent is strong?  Or is there really something to the theory that melting a smaller amount will get you stronger scent?  (It's something I'm playing around with . . . )  Whatever the reason, this one is STRONG and I love that.  It was strong throughout the house, even lighter notes of it upstairs, and it was the first thing I smelled when coming in the back door after being outside.  Awesome!

I would definitely order this one again.

3 comments:

  1. I want this, BAD. That's it. I'm placing an order with SF when I return from our trip.

    I'm still very fascinated with this 1/2 shot business. Especially with the results I'm getting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely going on my Must Have list for next fall.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Ooops...posted that reply before I was actually done. Meant to ask when your trip is. October, right? Have fun and take lots of pics!

      ~Deb

      Delete