Friday, October 18, 2013

Avon Candles?

I've bought my share of things from Avon over the years but it's been a while now, and I don't even really look at the books anymore.  But I stumbled across something online today that had me racing to the Avon website.  How long have they had 3-wick candles???

[The following photos and scent descriptions are from the Avon website.]

Pumpkin Patch - 'A favorite fall scent resonates in the fragrance of pumpkin, maple leaf, pecan, spices & brown sugar.' 

 Hot Apple Cider - 'Fragrant like your favorite fall beverage: apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, blackberry & quince.'

Autumn Harvest - 'Relive those wonderful fall days filled with scents like apple, walnut, caramel & nutmeg.'

 Peppermint Twist - 'Yum! Peppermint sweetened with fluffy marshmallow and vanilla scented candle will freshen up your room.'

 
Joyful Holly Berry - 'Fill your home with the festive holiday scent of berries and orange peel spiced with cinnamon and clove.' 

Christmas Pine - 'Fill your home with the festive holiday scent of fresh-cut pine mixed with peppermint and licorice.'
 
Enchanted Sugar Plum - 'Long-burning candle with the scent of sweet, spicy blend of cinnamon, clove, apple and plum.'

Vanilla Buttercream - 'Fill your home with the delicious scent of creamy vanilla and sugar with a dash of spice.'

These are 11 oz. 3-wick candles that sell for $9.99.  It looks like some are not available yet though.  I'm really curious about these now!  Especially that Christmas Pine one.  Pine, peppermint, and licorice??  

There are a couple girls at work who sell Avon.  I will definitely be talking to them Monday, see if they have any of these that I can actually look at and sniff before deciding to buy.  I really want all of them!

Have YOU ever seen or tried these?  Let me know!

15 comments:

  1. I can see this now: "Why the HELL didn't you tell me about these candles???"

    I didn't know about these either. They sound perty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating! Thanks for posting this up. I hope you get your hands on one, I don't think I know a single Avon distributor but that won't stop me from looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept thinking about these while at work today. The two Avon girls were not there though since it was the weekend and most of the lines don't run.

      I'm tempted to just order one from the site.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. I had no idea either! I don't know anyone who sells Avon either, but I'll have to look, too! If you order one post a review (as I am sure you will).

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be talking to the two coworkers tomorrow. Hopefully they have books and order forms with them. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. Whoa, who knew!? It'd definitely be worth trying. a 3-wick 11 oz.er?! INTRIGUING. VERY INTRIGUING. Again, as the others said, I don't know anyone who sells Avon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered directly from the website because my two coworkers no longer do the Avon thing. I was hoping the package would have been here today, but maybe it'll be here Monday.

      Can't wait to see it!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  5. I sell Avon and these Holiday candles are back!! You can go to my website at www.YourAvon.com/KShop and buy them today!! My name is Kirsten and I would love to help you or anyone who is interested my email is KirstenDeMelo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice, I just checked and I see they have some new scents this year. I was very disappointed in the ones I got last year though, no scent. Not sure if I want to try again. =(

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Deb, if you don't like the candles you got (or any product for that manner) your rep will exchange, credit you or refund your money. No one has to keep anything they don't like!

      Delete
    3. I always feel bad about returning something I don't like. I mean, if it's broken or something, yeah. I also hate the hassle of packing something to send it back. *sigh*

      ~Deb

      Delete
  6. I know this is an old post, but we carry NEW fragrances in candles at least twice a year. And if you have a rep, she can get you scented bookmarks to sample. If you'd like to order online, check out my website at youravon.com/csheely! Happy holiday shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know about scented bookmark samples. Thanks for that tip!

      I've checked several times online for a minty Christmas shower gel but have not seen any. Bummer if they don't have it this year.

      ~Deb

      Delete