Thursday, October 10, 2013

Burned - Glade / Salted Caramel


Salted Caramel - 'Share in a delicious celebration of the season with this pop of salty and sweet caramel fragrance.'

Another winner in Glade's fall scent lineup this year.  I think there are five scents, and we've now gone through three.  This one was cozy, warm, and yummy but I think it was the salty note that kept if from being super delicious.  There was just a hint of something conflicting with the sweet creaminess of the caramel scent.

As we've come to expect with these Glade 4 oz. candles, there was some tunneling in the early burns.  Hubby played with the edges a bit and it eventually worked itself out and burned nicely after that.  These candles are strong, and I love that.  I wonder if the 'cleaning aisle candle brands' are stepping up their game since the wax world has exploded over the last couple years?  Whatever is going on, I have more faith in these Glade candles than in the regular candles over in the regular candle aisle.  I'm very much looking forward to the winter/Christmas scents!

Reminder, I have only found this Salted Caramel scent at Target so it might be an exclusive deal with them.

And now we're already done with our fall scent candles!  Lucky me, I get to go buy more.  Woot!!

2 comments:

  1. "I wonder if the 'cleaning aisle candle brands' are stepping up their game since the wax world has exploded over the last couple years?" Heck yeah they have! It's been an impressive few years it seems!

    AHHHH I WANT THIS CANDLE SO BADLY! I can't find it anywheres!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen this caramel one at Target. GO TO TARGET!!!

      ~Deb

      Delete