Monday, October 28, 2013

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Fresh Pumpkin Rolls

Fresh Pumpkin Rolls - [no scent description]

Pretty sure this is a new one in the Better Homes & Gardens fall scent lineup this year.  I don't remember seeing or hearing about it last year.  It's a very sweet, bakery pumpkin scent.  There is soft spice, and some creaminess, a sort of sugary sweetness, a slight cake note, all blending with the pumpkin scent.  It's a brighter pumpkin scent than some of the heavy fall bakery scents tend to be.

I melted two cubes in my tea light warmer and was shocked to find this is on the lighter side of scent and throw.  The Better Homes & Garden tarts RARELY disappoint me by coming off as light.  This isn't a total weakling, it did give a nice medium scent throughout most of the downstairs of the house, but I was just so surprised that a bakery scent like this wasn't stronger.  It's still a super yummy scent worth trying if you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment