Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Warm Autumn Memories

I had wondered earlier if Warm Autumn Memories was the same as last year's Crisp Fall Leaves.  I still don't know if they are the same, and I still think they are similar (going on what I remember from last year), but I seem to like this better than last year if it is indeed the same.  There is something like a mix of apple and pine in this one.  It's an outdoorsy scent that has a sort of 'wet' feeling about it, like if it were a crisp fall morning after a light rain or after the morning frost has melted, and leaves are wet on the ground.  There is still a slight cologne-y note but it's not overwhelming.  This an interesting scent, a change from my usually bakery scents.

I melted 2 cubes in my tea light warmer and had a wonderfully strong scent and throw.  Better Homes & Garden tarts almost never fail me in strength, and that's one of the reasons I love them.  I could smell this easily throughout the whole downstairs of my house, and even upstairs on a slightly lighter level.  The scent remained strong through the entire four hour tea light burn.  I've gotten three or four burns out of some scents and this is probably another that can go that long.

A very nice fall scent.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a wonderful way with explaining how a scent smells. Did I ever tell you that? :)

    ReplyDelete