Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Melted - Long Cane Primitives / Pumpkin Praline Blue Ribbon Cookie

Pumpkin Praline Blue Ribbon Cookie - [no description available]

I received this as a gift from someone and was excited to be able to try Long Cane Primitives, a vendor I know very little about.  The shop is closed now so I couldn't get a scent description.  This is a delicious scent, creamy and sort of nutty.  I thought I was smelling a strong butter cookie note but it might just be the praline part of it.  I don't get a lot of pumpkin though, if any.  That's ok, because the scent is just so warm and yummy!

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had one of those weird scent throw situations.  I could smell this strong and wonderful in the kitchen, which is the room adjacent to where my warmer is, but around the warmer it was only a light scent.  When I came back into the house after running some errands, I could smell this right away, but again it was lighter the closer I got to the actual warmer location.  Weird, but that's ok because it smelled so good everywhere else.

If I ever order from this vendor, I wouldn't hesitate to get this scent again.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds delish! The Bermuda Triangle of scent is located around your warmer? :-) Mine is my masterbath, could never smell anything in there with a plugin so I gave up. I got a nice sampler from LCP recently but haven't melted yet. They are all zucchini blends and I am waiting for coooold weather for those. Well, 60's is cold here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - The Bermuda Triangle just might be happening here, yeah. If the scent can make it past that void, it's fine! Hehe. Seriously though, I don't know if the draft in the house carries things to my kitchen or what. Maybe it's like how some rooms have better acoustics.....my kitchen has better smelloustics.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Forgot to comment on the zucchini part......

      BLEAH!!!! I'm pretty sure everyone in the wax community knows I pretty much hate zucchini bread scents. I had to cringe at the thought of a whole sampler of zucchini blends. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. YAY, I am so glad you liked this! I got and instantly thought you might enjoy it...I'm not sure why though, but I'm glad you got awesome results from it. WOOHOO! I LOVE this vendor, I hope you get to order from her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably keep this vendor in mind once my stash gets cut down to a more respectable (for me) size.

      ~Deb

      Delete