Thursday, October 3, 2013

Melted - Sea Breeze Scents & Things / Candy Corn

Candy Corn - [no description available]

I've seen several different descriptions of Candy Corn scents.  Some have hints of maple, some have hints of almond, some even have hints of orange, but they're mainly a rich vanilla-type scent.  I can't decide if this one has the hint of maple or the hint of almond, or maybe both.  It's a buttery vanilla scent, with that little bit of extra sweetness.  This smells just like candy corn tastes!

I melted this .7 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium scent.  Once again, the scent seemed to travel into the adjacent room (my kitchen) and present itself much stronger there.  Candy Corn scents usually are lighter anyway, but this is such a warm and yummy scent that you just have to have it at least once in the fall.

2 comments:

  1. I have some YC candy corn tarts in one of my halloween storage bins I need to dig out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had any luck with Yankee tarts but the votives seem to pack a punch so hubby and I have been buying those instead. We only have an outlet store near us though, so all the new/current scents usually aren't available there.

    I do think I need to buy some candy corn to eat though! I was trying to wait till it was closer to Halloween, but what the heck. I'm grabbing a bag next time I'm shopping.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete