Friday, October 11, 2013

Melted - Sea Breeze Scents & Things / Pumpkin Creme Brulee


Pumpkin Creme Brulee - Pumpkin, maple, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, whipped cream, and more.
 
Yummy yummy delicious scent!  I get more of the creme brulee than the pumpkin, but the pumpkin IS there.  There is a warm, sweet, creaminess, hints of the maple, and barely there spice.  This doesn't really strike me as a fall scent in particular, but rather just a really nice warm and cozy scent.
I melted this .7 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a nice heavy-medium scent.  This was a pleasant surprise because I've found most Sea Breeze tarts to be too light for my taste.  This one was nice though.  Could smell it quite easily in the room my warmer is in, and a much lighter version of it in adjacent rooms.

A great scent worth trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment