1. Name three things in your fridge right now.Diet Pepsi, wine and a bag of spinach
2. Name something you ALWAYS have in your fridge.
3. If company dropped by unexpectedly right now, would you be comfortable with the state of your house?
Sure, though I really need to vacuum.
4. What is the dirtiest room in your house?
The bathroom. I'm constantly sweeping up cat litter.
5. Anything weird in your bathroom/medicine cabinet?
A Slurpee straw. I use the spoon end to get the last of my face wash out when the pump can't reach it anymore.
6. How much sleep did you get last night?
6.5 hours with an hour of insomnia from 3-4
7. What time do you usually go to bed/get up?
I'm usually in bed if not asleep by 9.30 and get up at 5 or 5.30.
8. What is the last thing you listened to in your car?
Joy the Baker podcast
9. What cereal did you eat this morning (or whenever you last ate it)?
I can't remember the last time I had cereal.
10. What was the last store you went to and what did you buy?
I bought a turkey sandwich for lunch at Sprouts.
11. Name something you buy the generic/store brand version of.
I buy a lot of store brands. Safeway has some really good ones.
12. What brand/product do you refuse to buy a substitute for?
Jif peanut butter!
13. Do you flip your mattress?
It's a pilllow top but I turn it about twice a year when I remember to.
14. Is your basement a comfortable place, or a dark and scary dungeon?
No basements in San Ramon, but my patio storage closet has at least one black widow.
15. Do you paint your fingernails and toenails the same color?
I never paint my fingernails because they chip too fast.
16. What do you have most of in your makeup collection? (blushes, lipsticks, etc.)
Eyeshadow, though I only really use 3 of them :)
17. How often do you clean your makeup brushes?
Does tapping on the side of the sink count?
18. What one TV show must you see above all others?
That's hard--I'm addicted to so many shows! Top Chef, though Justified and The Walking Dead are close behind.
19. Something you learned from your grandma.
You're only as old as you think you are.
20. And with Halloween creeping up, do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
Yup. I've seen too many odd things not to!