That first display was in the seasonal aisles, right in front when you first come into the store. Over towards the regular candle/tart aisle there was *another* large display, so I was able to scribble down a list of names at least. I only sniffed a couple, and did not buy any, but at least I have a list of names!
- Winter Woodland Retreat
- Frosted Almond Biscotti
- Snowy Winter Woods (returning from last year)
- Sugared Holiday Fruits
- Iced Winter Cranberry (returning from last year)
- Spiced Rum Cake (returning from last year)
- Spicy Cinnamon Stick
- Glittering Bayberry Garland (returning from last year)
- Warm Holiday Welcome (returning from last year)
- Pinecones & Lime
- Pinecones & Holly (more piney than the lime one)
- Simmering Apple Cider
- Magical Winter Wonderland
- Toffee Nut Crisp
- Sugar Sweet Gumdrop (returning from last year)
- Frosty Peppermint Snow (my absolute favorite every year!)
- Festive Holiday Cheer
- Scented Amaryllis Flower
- Tropical Beach Holiday (returning from last year)
- Spiced Apple Wreath (returning from last year)
- Warm Crackling Campfire (returning from last year)
- Golden Butterscotch Pear
- Christmas Morning Latte
- Sparkling Berry Garland (returning from last year)
- Candied Caramel Apple (returning from last year)
- Candied Mulberry Spice
- Under The Mistletoe (returning from last year)
- Fresh Cut Frasier (slightly different name from last year)
- Chocolate Peppermint Truffle (my other returning favorite)
As mentioned, I did not buy any yet. I wasn't expecting these to be there yet, so I had not taken inventory of what Christmas scents I already have in my stash. I'm pretty sure I have some leftover Frosty Peppermint Snow and Chocolate Peppermint Truffle. I just got some winter scents from Candles From The Keeping Room. I'm pretty sure there are some other oddball leftovers in my Christmas basket too. I'd like to place a Sweet Fixations order but have not checked what Christmas scents she has yet. And I think we might burn more candles this year through the Christmas season. I'm so smitten with the Glade and Febreze ones I've seen . . .
I remember being somewhat disappointed in the BH&G Christmas scents last year. A lot of them seemed so similar, and sort of generic 'blah.' Many of them didn't strike me as anything really Christmas-y. Next time I'm shopping, I'll probably spend a bit more time sniffing and deciding if I'll buy any of these.
How about you? See anything in the 2013 that catches your eye? Have you seen/sniffed these in your area yet? Or have you seen any that aren't on this list? Let me know!