So let's see what they have!
(Pics and scent descriptions from the Glade website.)
Sparkling Spruce - 'The crisp fragrance of fresh-cut pine needles, eucalyptus and fir join hints of lavender, cedar and fir for a scent as magical as a thousand twinkling lights.'
- green pine needle
- green pine needle, spruce, eucalyptus, lavender, cedar leaf, fir blossom
- fir balsam, cypress, cedar, patchouli
- apple cider, mixed fruits, berries
- nutmeg, cinnamon, clove
- vanilla, cream, woods
Frosted Berry Kiss - 'Holiday cheer is in the air as hints of cranberry and blackberry join notes of peppermint and pine. The warming scent of white cocoa is the perfect addition to the party, like the welcoming knock from a chorus of carolers.'
- aromatic pine, crisp greens, peppermint
- cranberry, blackberry
- white cocoa
- vanilla bean, whipped icing, crisp apples
- toasted marshmallow
- layered cake, spice
- red berry jam, apple, melted butter, peach
- cinnamon, coffee, maple syrup, french toast
- creamy vanilla, caramel, powdered sugar, warm musks
- sweet milk, honey, cocoa powder, sugared apple
- anise, cinnamon, nuts, mocha, jasmine, rose
- dark chocolate, creamy vanilla, caramel, brown sugar, maple, coconut
- apple, pear, star anise
- nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, muddled strawberry, acorn squash
- roasted chestnut, vanilla milk, maplewood
Creamy Custard / Apple Cinnamon Cheer Combo
According to the Glade website, only Sparkling Spruce, Apple Cinnamon Cheer, Frosted Berry Kiss, and Pure Vanilla Joy are available in wax melt form. Pure Vanilla Joy is one of the regular, everyday scents but is repackaged in a festive theme for this winter lineup.
Wax melts sell for $2.98 per package.
Candles are 4 oz. and sell for $2.98 each. But I noticed brand new 2-packs of the candles at Walmart today, although I forgot to write down how much they are.
I already have the Ginger Bread Jingle candle, and I don't think I'll bother with the combo candles, but I'm pretty sure I will buy one of each of the rest of these. I'm excited!
Will you be buying any??